- LIVE INDOOR PLANT: Bring home a beautiful easy-to-grow ZZ plant for a tropical feel. This houseplant has shiny, dark leaves, adding flair to any space. ZZ improves room aesthetic, bringing a focal point to any living room, office, or bedroom decor
- GORGEOUS HOME DECOR: The small size of striking ZZ plant fits well on tabletops, desks, windowsills, plant shelves, and even patios. ZZ comes wonderfully potted in a modern decor planter, ready to be enjoyed and admired instantly after unboxing
- ELEVATE MOOD & WELLBEING: Plants make us happy. They give us life, fresh air and a sense of calm - all of which have the ability to lift your mood and improve your wellbeing. NASA studies show having plants improves mood, creativity and reduces stress
- HAPPY & HEALTHY PLANT: Your new live indoor plant arrives well-packed with care instructions. Keep your ZZ happy, healthy, and growing by placing it in bright, indirect sunlight. Water with approximately 1 cup of water about once a week. Adjust as needed
- PLANTS MAKE GREAT GIFTS: Plants can be delivered to your loved ones for any occasion, including birthdays, anniversary, and housewarming. Enjoy peace of mind that every plant is well packaged, farm fresh, and ready to impress with your gift message
- FRESH FROM FARM: Flower pot features a drainage hole that promotes healthy plant growth by preventing water from accumulating, excess water can be easily removed by placing a dish below
ZZ Plant features solid, green foliage. The ZZ Plant is great for tabletops. It does well in spaces that have medium, indirect light. Place ZZ Plant in a spot that receives medium light (3-5 hours of sunlight). Water your plant about once every 2 weeks with approximately 1 cup and be sure all excess water drains away. Adjust as needed for your environment. Do not let the ZZ Plant sit in water or overly soggy soil. The ZZ Plant ships in a 6-inch plant pot. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes.The ZZ Plant is a slow grower. Exact growth rate depends on the care provided and its environment. Give it a boost during the warm months of Spring and Summer with a general-purpose fertilizer that is formulated for potted plants. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer package for the best use. When the plant out grows the current container, it is time to repot. To repot the ZZ Plant, gently remove it from its current container and place it into a slightly larger container. Fill in any empty spaces with new and fresh soil and water thoroughly. This plant is considered hardy in USDA Zone 9-11.Be aware of third-party sellers; other companies try to imitate our quality. There are no other authorized Costa Farms sellers. Look for ships from & sold by to ensure you’re getting our premium plants. Plants are living things; each one is slightly different, so the plant you receive may vary from the photo. Our growers hand-pick the healthiest and highest-quality plants. We package our plants for shipment with great care so they'll arrive at your home ready to be displayed. Shipped fresh from our farm to you, Costa Farms is passionate about delivering happy, healthy, beautiful plants. Costa Farms plants are not intended for human or animal consumption. Keep out of reach of children and pets.