- Made in the USA from start to finish! Corinthian Bells chimes are handcrafted in Virginia, with materials sourced from USA suppliers. We use string and pipe from New York, Georgia and Florida, native hardwood from Pennsylvania, metal components from the Midwest, and sustainable, rot-resistant California redwood.
- The 50” Corinthian Bells chime is tuned to a pentatonic scale of A. Six tubes provide a full, rich chord from root to octave. Each pipe is hand tuned and individually tested for clarity and pitch before assembly.
- Choose the color that fits your style. Eight durable, powder coated finishes give Corinthian Bells Black, Copper Vein, and Silver Vein are classic neutrals with timeless style. For a splash of color, choose from Midnight Blue, Plum, or Ruby Splash. To compliment the natural colors of your yard, Green or Patina Green will fit any landscape.
- Corinthian Bells wind chimes are made to last. The aluminum dome, pipes and wind sail will not rust. UV treated branding nylon cords tie this chime together and are made to spend the year outdoors. Each Corinthian Bells chime comes with a five-year Warranty against defects in materials and craftsmanship.
- The overall length of the chime is 50" which is perfect as an accent piecefor your front porch, yard, or garden, and can be used as a long-term durable gift!
- Corithian Bells style is defined by clean, contemporary lines and a simple profile that compliments any home or patio. Its circular wind sail is proportioned to sway in the wind without hitting the lower pipes of the chime. Its curved dome top shields the tubes below while a silver hanging ring caps of the top
- The full length of the wind chime is 50 inches from the hook to bottom of the chime. This is designed with elegant 1.5" diameter aluminum thick walled tubes. The length of the longest tube is 27.75".
- Often given as gifts, each Corinthian Bells chime includes an attractive presentation box. Wrap it up or deliver it in its box alone, it’s a beautiful package either way. Perfect for a housewarming, anniversary or wedding gift for that special couple in your life.
Corinthian Bells Features
The tubes on Corinthian Bells wind chimes are made from an aluminum alloy that's powder coated with one of eight colors. This aluminum alloy was chosen because it's density allows it to be tuned well, and produces pleasant tones.
Centrally Pinned Tubes
The tubes on Corinthian Bells wind chimes are suspended from a single braided nylon cord tied to a pin inside the pipe. Centrally pinned chimes allow their tubes to continue resonating regardless of the direction they may spin, sway, or twist.
Made in Virginia
Corinthian Bells wind chimes are made in Manassas Park, Virginia. The raw materials for these chimes are sourced from USA suppliers from more than five states.
The strikers on Corinthian Bells wind chimes are made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight (UHMW) plastic . This material is both heavy and soft, and contributes to the rich, mellow sound of these chimes.